Muktinath Yatra Tour Package
Muktinath Yatra Tour Package
Welcome to Indian Tours, your go-to travel agency for the best Muktinath Yatra Tour Package. Our package is specially designed to provide a unique and unforgettable experience to pilgrims who wish to visit the sacred temple of Muktinath.
Muktinath Yatra is a significant pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhists, located in the Mustang district of Nepal. The temple is situated at an altitude of 3,710 meters, making it a challenging but spiritually fulfilling journey. With our Muktinath Yatra Tour Package, you can embark on this spiritual journey with ease.
Our package includes a comprehensive itinerary that covers all the significant sites and activities during the trip. The package includes a flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara, followed by a scenic drive to Jomsom. From Jomsom, you will be taken to Muktinath temple by a jeep ride. You will have ample time to explore the temple and its surroundings and offer prayers.
Our Muktinath Yatra Tour Package also includes accommodation in comfortable hotels, meals, and transportation throughout the trip. Our expert guides and travel agents will ensure that you have a safe and comfortable journey.
At Indian Tours, we understand the significance of this pilgrimage for you. We strive to make your journey hassle-free and spiritually uplifting. Our package is designed to offer the best experience, allowing you to focus on your spiritual journey without any distractions.
So, if you're planning a Muktinath Yatra, look no further than Indian Tours. Book our Muktinath Yatra Tour Package today and embark on a spiritual journey like never before!
Muktinath Yatra Tour Package Highlights
- Explore Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal with timeless charm
- Visit Muktinath, one of the highest temples in the world with spiritual vibes against the Himalayas backdrop
- Take a refreshing break by boating in Phewa Lake at Pokhara, nestled beautifully in the mountains
- Seek blessings of Lord Shiva at Pashupatinath temple built in Nepalese style on the banks of Bagmati river
- Walk through the majestic Durbar Square where Bollywood movie 'Baby' was shot starring Akshay Kumar
- Experience an adventurous safari in Chitwan National Park and hear the mighty roar of the Royal Bengal Tiger from the wilderness.
|Explore capital city of Nepal
|Visit one of the highest temples in the world
|Boating in Phewa Lake
|Seek blessings of Lord Shiva
|Walk through majestic Durbar Square
|Experience an adventurous safari
|Chitwan National Park
|Spot the Royal Bengal Tiger
|Chitwan National Park
Official Name: Nepal
Time Zone: GMT +5:45 hours
Plug Type: C, D & M
Currency: Nepalese Rupee
How to Reach
Air travel is the most convenient way to reach Kathmandu from India. The city's Tribhuvan International Airport is located just 6 km from the city center, and there are regular direct flights from Indian cities such as Delhi and Kolkata that take about 1.5 hours.
Although there is only one direct train from India to Nepal that runs from Jainagar (Bihar) to Janakpur, it is more convenient to take a train to Gorakhpur or Raxaul, which are well-connected to other major Indian cities. From there, one can take a cab or bus to reach Kathmandu.
Nepal has six border crossings with India, making road travel an economical and scenic option. The Sunauli border, near Bhairahawa, is the most convenient crossing point for those coming from Delhi or Varanasi. There are daily direct air-conditioned buses available from both cities, as well as private cars for hire. The Raxaul border, accessible from Patna, and Panitanki border, accessible from West Bengal, are also popular crossings.
Know Before You Go for Muktinath Yatra Tour Package
- Visa price is not included in the package.
- Prices are subject to change based on the availability of hotel rooms, especially during peak season and on blackout dates.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package, however, it is recommended.
- Meals other than those mentioned are considered excluded.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking and upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Visitors are expected to dress appropriately, especially while visiting religious sites.
- Guidelines issued by the State Government must be followed. Social distancing must be maintained, frequent hand sanitization and use of masks are recommended.
- Departure on suggested timings is advised to avoid any inconvenience.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- Indian Tours reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred, such as natural calamities, blockades, flight/train cancellations, extreme shortages of commodities, political conditions or any others, without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Any breakage or damage to items in the hotels will be charged at actuals.
Program ( 08 days / 07 nights )
Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon arrival at Kathmandu's Tribhuvan International Airport, proceed to complete the immigration process. Once done, you will be greeted by our local representative who will assist you with your transfer to your hotel. After completing the check-in formalities, you can rest for some time. The rest of the day is yours to explore Kathmandu, which is both the political capital and cultural heart of Nepal. You can take this opportunity to visit some of the city's famous attractions, or simply immerse yourself in the local culture and cuisine. You will be spending the night at your hotel in Kathmandu.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu | Explore 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
After enjoying a delicious breakfast, get ready to explore Kathmandu with our knowledgeable guide. Our first stop is the Pashupatinath Temple, one of the most important Hindu pilgrimage sites in the world. You can observe the holy sadhus and witness cremations taking place along the banks of the Bagmati River. Next, we will visit the Boudhanath Stupa, the largest stupa in Nepal and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This important shrine for the Buddhist culture attracts thousands of pilgrims daily who come to perform a circumnavigation ritual. Afterward, we will proceed to Patan, also known as Lalitpur, which is located on the other side of the Bagmati River. Here, we will visit the Patan Durbar Square, which has a higher concentration of temples per square meter than Kathmandu or Bhaktapur. You will see the Royal Palace, Krishna Mandir, and other stunning Buddhist monuments. Next, we will head to Swayambhunath, also known as the Monkey Temple, which is perched on a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley. This 5th-century stupa is decorated with colorful prayer flags and is one of the most recognizable symbols of Nepal. After a fulfilling day of sightseeing, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Transfer to Pokhara | En route visit Manakamana Temple
After breakfast in the hotel at Kathmandu, board your transfer to Pokhara. Pokhara is around 210 kms from Kathmandu and thus this drive will take approx 6.5 hrs to reach. On the way you can visit the Manakamana temple, popularly known as the wish-fulfilling goddess. Here, you can enjoy a short cable car ride to the temple as it is located on the hilltop.
Upon reaching Pokhara, complete the check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pokhara
Muktinath Darshan | Take a flight to Jomson
To avoid any inconvenience, begin your day early today as you will need to catch a morning flight to Jomson. The last flight departs at 9:30 am, so have a fulfilling breakfast at the hotel before heading to Pokhara airport, which is approximately a 30-minute drive away. Once you arrive in Jomson, take some rest at your hotel before embarking on a 2-hour bumpy jeep ride to Muktinath. After reaching Muktinath, you will need to walk for 20-30 minutes over the Kali Gandaki river to reach the temple. Seek blessings from Lord Vishnu and Mahatma Buddha and explore the stunning surroundings of the temple, which offer scenic vistas of the Annapurna range. Then, retrace your steps and return to your hotel via the same path. Spend the night at the hotel in Jomson.
Fly back to Pokhara | Local Sightseeing in Pokhara
To avoid any inconvenience, wake up early in the morning and have a delicious breakfast at your hotel. Then, head to the Jomson airport for your return flight to Pokhara (last flight at 10 am). Once you reach Pokhara, you will be transferred to your hotel where you can take some rest before beginning your Pokhara sightseeing tour. The first stop will be at the Bindabasini Temple, which is the oldest temple in the Pokhara Valley dedicated to the Hindu goddess Durga, the guardian deity of Pokhara. Then, you can visit Devi's Falls, also known as the underground waterfall, as it flows through a 500-feet long underground tunnel before reaching the bottom. The waterfall's downstream is connected to the holy Gupteshwar Cave, which houses a Shiv Lingam inside. As you walk through the cave, the rock formations inside will leave you in awe and peace. Later in the evening, head to Phewa Lake, a stunning picturesque lake surrounded by the snow-clad peaks of the Annapurna range. You can take a boat ride (at your own expense) to visit the Barahi Temple located on an island in the middle of the lake. Spend the rest of your evening by the lake, shop from local stores, and indulge in some delicious local delicacies. The breathtaking scenery of the Annapurna & Machhapuchhre mountain range might tempt you to stay in Nepal for longer. Return to your hotel in Pokhara for an overnight stay.
Transfer to Chitwan | Drive through the 1st National Park of Nepal
After a good night's rest, enjoy a delicious breakfast at your hotel in the morning. Prepare for a scenic drive to Chitwan National Park, which is located 160 km south of Pokhara and covers 360 square miles of tall grasslands and forests that are home to a diverse range of mammals and birds, including several endangered species. As you travel through the beautiful forests and breathtaking valleys, you will be treated to stunning views. Nestled at the foot of the Himalayas, Chitwan has a particularly rich flora and fauna, and is home to one of the last populations of single-horned Asiatic rhinoceros and is also one of the last refuges of the Bengal Tiger. Once you arrive in Chitwan, the remainder of the day is yours to spend at your leisure. Enjoy an overnight stay at your hotel in Chitwan.
Jungle Activities in Chitwan National Park | Transfer to Kathmandu
Begin your day with a refreshing morning and relish a delicious breakfast at your hotel. Prepare yourself for an exciting day ahead as you indulge in some jungle activities at Chitwan National Park. You may choose to participate in a thrilling jeep or elephant safari to witness the exotic wildlife of the park at your own expense. Additionally, you can enjoy a nature walk, bird watching or a peaceful boat ride through the forest. After your activities, embark on your journey back to Kathmandu. The distance between Chitwan and Kathmandu is approximately 170 km, and it will take around 5.5 hours to complete the journey. Upon reaching Kathmandu, take some time to rest. If you have some extra time, consider a short trip to Bhaktapur. This ancient city is renowned for its traditional industries such as pottery and weaving. Bhaktapur is also home to magnificent architectural wonders such as the 55 Windows Palace, Golden Gate, and the five-storied Nyatapola Temple. After your visit, return to your hotel in Kathmandu for a peaceful overnight stay.
Departure | Bid Farewell with a lot of memories
After a fulfilling breakfast at the hotel, prepare to check out and say goodbye to Nepal.
If time permits, head over to the vibrant Thamel market for some last-minute shopping, where you can find souvenirs, handicrafts, and more. Then, you will be transferred to the Tribhuvan International Airport for your onward journey, marking the end of your memorable Nepal tour.
( Based on reviews )
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Accommodation on double sharing basis with Breakfast
- Round Trip flights from Delhi
- 1 Internal round trip flight from Pokhara to Jomson
- All sightseeing by private Cab, as per itinerary
- 02 airport transfers by Cab
- All applicable taxes on accommodation
- All toll taxes/driver's allowance/fuel charges etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANCELLATION AND REFUND:
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees