7 Days Nepal Tour Package For Family
7 Days Nepal Holiday Package For Family Highlights
- Take a stroll through Kathmandu's old city to immerse yourself in its timeless charm, with beautiful alleyways and squares to explore.
- Get your adrenaline pumping on a Chitwan National Park safari and hear the mighty roar of the Royal Bengal Tiger in the wilderness.
- Step into Bollywood magic at majestic Durbar Square, where the movie 'Baby' was shot featuring Akshay Kumar, and relive those moments.
- Enjoy a peaceful retreat in Nagarkot, where you can sit and watch the clouds dance around the world's highest peaks, including Mt. Everest.
- Experience a sense of spirituality and serenity in Lumbini, an ancient town and UNESCO World Heritage site that's also the birthplace of Lord Buddha.
7 Days Nepal Holiday Package For Family Overview
Nepal is renowned for its diverse range of adventure activities and experiences, making it an ideal destination for your next ultimate vacation. Regardless of your interests, be it mountain climbing, wildlife viewing, daredevil pursuits, or art and architecture appreciation, Nepal offers an abundance of options to suit all tastes.
The Kathmandu Valley, which houses seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites, provides a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of the capital city of Kathmandu. From exploring the culturally-rich streets of Lumbini to encountering exotic wildlife in Chitwan and taking in breathtaking Himalayan views from Nagarkot, this compact nation has something to satisfy every traveler.
This 7-day, 6-night package departs from and returns to Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India, and covers a range of experiences, including sightseeing in Kathmandu, an excursion to Nagarkot, a visit to Chitwan National Park, and sightseeing in Lumbini. The package includes double-sharing accommodation with breakfast, private cab sightseeing as per the itinerary, transfers from Gorakhpur to Gorakhpur, all applicable taxes on accommodation, and all toll taxes, driver's allowance, and fuel charges.
Nepal's official name is Nepal, and the time zone is GMT +5:45 hours. The plug types used are C, D, and M, and the currency is the Nepalese Rupee.
To reach Gorakhpur, the best options are by flight or train. Gorakhpur has a domestic airport with connections to major Indian cities such as Delhi, Kolkata, Vadodara, Chennai, Trivandrum, and Mumbai, among others. The Gorakhpur Junction is also well-connected via a network of trains and highways.
|7 days, 6 nights
|Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)
|Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)
|Kathmandu Sightseeing, Excursion to Nagarkot, Chitwan National Park, Lumbini Sightseeing
|Accommodation on double sharing basis with breakfast, all sightseeing by private cab as per itinerary, transfers from Gorakhpur to Gorakhpur, all applicable taxes on accommodation, all toll taxes/driver's allowance/fuel charges, etc.
|GMT +5:45 hours
|C, D & M
|How to Reach
|Fly to Gorakhpur airport or take a train to Gorakhpur Junction; both are well-connected to major Indian cities.
Know Before You Go for 7 Days Nepal Holiday Package For Family
- International flight tickets are excluded from the package cost.
- Visa price is not included in the package.
- Prices are subject to change based on the availability of hotel rooms, especially during peak season and on blackout dates.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package, however, it is recommended.
- Meals other than mentioned are considered excluded.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- You are expected to dress appropriately, especially while visiting religious sites.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government must be followed. Social distancing should be maintained, and frequent hand sanitization and the use of masks are recommended.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e- natural calamity, blockade, flight/train cancellation, extreme shortage of commodities, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the hotels will be charged at actuals.
Program ( 07 days / 06 nights )
Arrival in Nepal | Transfers from Gorakhpur to Chitwan
Upon your arrival at Gorakhpur, our representative will meet and assist you with transfers to Nepal. After completing the necessary formalities at the border, you will continue your journey to Chitwan National Park, which is known for its rich flora and fauna and is home to several endangered species such as the single-horned Asiatic rhinoceros and Bengal tiger. The park is spread across 360 square miles of tall grasslands and forests. On the way to Chitwan, you will get to enjoy scenic views of beautiful forests and valleys. The distance between Chitwan and Gorakhpur is around 212 km, and the journey will take approximately 7 hours to complete. Once you reach Chitwan, the rest of the day will be at leisure. You will spend the night at a hotel in Chitwan.
Adventure Day | Jungle Activities in Chitwan National Park
Start your day with a refreshing morning, filled with the sounds of birds and the scent of fresh air. Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel, and prepare yourself for an adventurous day exploring the jungles of Chitwan. Embark on an exciting jeep or elephant safari (at your own expense) to get an up-close encounter with the wildlife of the National Park. Take a stroll amidst nature, go bird watching or enjoy a serene boat ride through the forest. After completing your jungle activities, return to your hotel in Chitwan and enjoy the remaining day at leisure. Spend some time relaxing, and soak up the natural beauty of the surroundings. Rest well and get ready for another exciting day of sightseeing and exploring.
Transfer to Kathmandu | Day at Leisure in the Capital
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, embark on your journey towards Kathmandu - the cultural hub and political capital of Nepal. The distance between Chitwan and Kathmandu is around 170 km and it takes about 5.5 hours to reach Kathmandu. After reaching Kathmandu, take some rest and unwind for a while. The rest of the day is at your leisure, you can explore Kathmandu Durbar Square which is renowned for its stunning architecture. You can also visit Kumari Mahal, the residence of the living goddess of Nepal, and experience the rich culture of Nepal. Indulge your taste buds in some delicious local cuisine to get a complete cultural experience. Later in the evening, head to Thamel market for shopping and buy some souvenirs for your loved ones. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu | Explore 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
After breakfast, prepare to explore Kathmandu and its rich cultural heritage. Begin by visiting the revered Hindu pilgrimage site of Pashupatinath temple, where holy sadhus pray and cremations take place along the Bagmati river. Next, head to Boudhanath Stupa, the holiest shrine for Buddhists in Nepal, where thousands of pilgrims from various religions gather daily to perform a ritualistic circumnavigation. Afterward, visit Patan (also known as Lalitpur), the second-largest town in the valley, separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River. Explore Patan's central Durbar Square, an architectural center point with a higher concentration of temples per square meter than Kathmandu or Bhaktapur. Marvel at the Royal Palace, Krishna Mandir, and several stunning Buddhist monuments in Patan Durbar Square. Later, visit Swayambhunath, a 5th-century stupa with a golden spire adorned with colorful prayer flags. It sits atop a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley, offering breathtaking views of the city. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Ecursion to Nagarkot via Bhaktapur
Start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel, and then head towards Nagarkot, which is around 32 kilometers away from Kathmandu, and takes approximately 1.5 hours to reach. En route, make a brief stopover in Bhaktapur, a city that still retains its medieval charm, and where pottery and weaving remain traditional industries to this day. Explore the Kailashnath Mahadev Statue in Sanga, located on the border of Bhaktapur, which is one of the tallest Shiva temples in the world. Bhaktapur is also home to stunning architectural wonders such as the 55 Windows Palace, the Golden Gate, and the magnificent five-storied pagoda-style Nyatapola Temple. Upon arrival in Nagarkot, soak in the panoramic views of the highest Himalayan Ranges. After spending some time admiring the snow-clad mountains, return to Kathmandu for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Transfer to Lumbini | Reach the holy land of Gautam Buddha
Start your day with an early breakfast at the hotel and prepare for a long journey to Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha, which is located 290 km away from Kathmandu and takes approximately 8.5 hours to reach. Once you arrive at Lumbini, take some time to rest after the tiring journey before retiring for the night at the hotel.
Sightseeing in Lumbini | Depart with happy memories
Start your day with a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and prepare for your Lumbini sightseeing tour. The first stop is the Mayadevi temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the birthplace of Gautam Buddha. The complex also houses several other significant attractions, including the Ashokan pillar, Mayadevi pond, and the sacred Bodhi tree. If time permits, you can explore other attractions in Lumbini such as the Thai monastery, Lumbini museum, Myanmar temple, Korean temple, and Crane Sanctuary. Later, embark on your return journey to Gorakhpur, which is approximately 88 km away and will take about 3 hours to reach. Your Nepal trip will come to an end once you are dropped off at your desired location in Gorakhpur for your onward journey.
( Based on reviews )
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Accommodation on double sharing basis with Breakfast
- All sightseeing by private Cab, as per itinerary
- Transfers from Gorakhpur to Gorakhpur
- All applicable taxes on accommodation
- All toll taxes/driver's allowance/fuel charges etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANCELLATION AND REFUND:
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees